Sunday, June 04, 2006

1. I feel like donuts…
2. Not that I’m unhappy today, but can I be happier tomorrow?
3. Do I really wana learn about fisheries and how pollution affect the economy?
4. May I have my blazing hot sun instead of the chill?
5. Should I pamper myself and make steak for dinner tonight?
6. Must I really fight hard for my relationships; so called making it happen?
7. Why am I affected by people who do no wish the best for me?
8. Does my flattie have change for two bucks, so I can do laundry?
9. Should I get the cheaper house and give up some freedom, or should I get the expensive house and have my freedom?
10. What field of work should I enter? Have I maxed out my options?
11. Has YB sold my 3G phone?
12. Is everyone else slacking like me, or mugging?
13. Was 45 minutes at the gym sufficient?
14. Why does Y think that I don’t sound Singaporean?
15. Has anyone of you at home tried Hog’s Breath at Chijmes? The Perth branch rocks.
16. Can I make my Melbourne trip good?
17. Will I make it as a good host to my relatives on their trip?
18. Will I ever love Perth?
19. Why did I not attempt to have a social life after year 2?
20. Did 6 buy my jeans?
21. Has anyone else beside me wondered why babies appear/are conceived after the act of procreation? They’re things that appear!
22. Are there any more nice lingerie that I can buy?
23. Is anyone up for a buffet lunch at Hyatt anytime after the exams?
24. Are there more good food places in Perth?
25. Will I ever pick up French?
26. Who is game for paint ball?
27. Am I pinning too much hope on J?
28. Are manicurists in Perth up to standards?
29. Where’s best to go for spa in Perth?
30. Is Father’s day really on the 11th of June?
31. What is the point of Foundation Day?
32. Will daddy ever buy me a car?
33. Please let the car at home last. I love that car. It’s perfect for useless female drivers like me.

ok. enough procrastination.

2:03 PM;

!FEEDMELIES
PROFILE

!KILLTOSEPARATE
SONG LIST

!FREIGHTTRAIN
Featuring: Natalia Vodianova on Vogue, July 2005
Lyrics: The Juliana Theory - Shotgun Serenade
Images: 1
Brushes: 1
Layout: rusroulette
Edit: Adobe photoshop 7.0 Host: 1